Senior Content & SEO Manager
About Our Company
Born Again Media is a performance marketing company dedicated to developing quality websites that achieve high organic traffic and consistent revenue growth.
Our main focus is delivering high-quality content, A/B testing, and using other tools that help generate optimal leads and increased conversion rates. Our SEO and CRO specialists analyze data, markets and competitors to create and implement effective online marketing strategies. Our operations are largely supported by our incredible teams of copywriters, programmers, and human resources.
Our portfolio consists of over 30 owned websites and is steadily growing. This means we work for ourselves, not clients. This allows for the freedom and flexibility of our remote work policy.
At Born Again Media we believe in a positive workplace where growth, empowerment, and improvement are our goals. Our vision is to become the number one provider of leads in any market we enter.
In a world full of websites with misleading content, our mission is to create honest content that we can be proud of.
About the Position
The senior content and SEO specialist will be involved in the day-to-day content operations across our portfolio of sites. They will work with existing content on our websites in addition to developing strategies for new content.
We will only consider candidates who are legally allowed to work in Colombia.
- Candidates can live anywhere in the country
- As a remote company, Born Again Media cannot sponsor any type of visas.
Join our Amazing Team
We have an incredible team located in Colombia, more specifically in Medellín and Bogotá. Our most valuable assets at BAM are our rockstars, and we would like to keep bringing the absolute best to our team.
Want to read how awesome we are? Check our Glassdoor Page
- Work from your own house (or preferred coworking space).
- Full-time position with flexible hours: manage your own time.
- Competitive salary: $1,900 to $2,100 USD per month.
- Social security stipend: an extra 15% added to your salary each month so you can make your social security payments, worry-free!
- Contrato de Prestación de Servicios (we have had zero turnovers in more than 3 years)
- Payments every 2 weeks (with a total of 26 payments per year!)
- Zero work on the weekends + rest on Colombian holidays
- Education Allowance
- Fitness Allowance
- A yearly company retreat (all expenses paid)
- Home office allowance
- Coworking space allowance
- And more!
We're looking for a rockstar Senior Content & SEO Specialist, someone with:
- VERY strong written English skills (Native, or bilingual, 95%-100% proficiency)
- Very good English speaking skills
- 5+ years working with SEO and Digital Marketing
- Experience with technical SEO analysis, site analysis, and reporting
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
- Experience in WordPress
- Experience writing and editing content in English
- Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms. We need you to be someone who stays current on the latest industry trends,
best practices, and search algorithm updates
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and SEO information
- Very responsible and consistent at working remotely
- Concise, clear, and confident communication skills.
- Understanding of HTML/CSS
- Experience with Google services, including Search Console (Webmaster Tools), and Google Analytics
- Experience with tools of the trade (MOZ, SEMrush, Ahrefs, etc.)
- Experience monitoring and evaluating web analytics dashboards to audit, develop and recommend SEO strategies
Daily Tasks and Duties
- Be very familiar with all sources of SEO data, and pull, analyze, and present data, as needed.
- Implement and maintain SEO strategies such as, SEO copywriting, keyword research, and link building efforts.
- Ongoing SEO analysis and monitoring of our pages and our search competitors.
- HTML and CSS modifications to format the content.
- Creating content plans for content expansion based on web analytics and in-depth market research.
- Research, analyze and create plans to improve the content/rankings on existing pages
- Extract insight from data, identify relevant trends, and provide proactive recommendations to increase organic rankings
- Perform keyword research based on trends, target audiences, patterns, and competitor analysis and develop keyword strategies
- Conducting page and website content audits.
- Continually develop new ideas for testing, and execute those tests
- Creating SEO Page Titles and Meta Descriptions.
- Making sure the content has proper spelling.
- Reviewing content, and fixing grammar mistakes.
- Adding new sentences/paragraphs to enhance the content.
- Adding appropriate headers and sub-headers to the content.
- Adding images.
- Adding links internal and external.