Talent and Culture Assistant (Colombia)
About Our Company
Born Again Media is a performance marketing company dedicated to developing quality websites that achieve high organic traffic and consistent revenue growth.
Our main focus is delivering high-quality content, A/B testing, and using other tools that help generate optimal leads and increased conversion rates. Our SEO and CRO specialists analyze data, markets and competitors to create and implement effective online marketing strategies. Our operations are largely supported by our incredible teams of copywriters, programmers, and human resources.
Our portfolio consists of several owned websites and is steadily growing. This means we work for ourselves, not clients. This allows for the freedom and flexibility of our remote work policy.
At Born Again Media we believe in a positive workplace where growth, empowerment, and improvement are our goals. Our vision is to become the number one provider of leads in any market we enter.
In a world full of websites with misleading content, our mission is to create honest content that we can be proud of.
Join Our Amazing Team
We have an incredible team located in several parts of the world. For this role, we are looking for someone located in Colombia. Our most valuable assets at BAM are our rock stars, and we would like to keep bringing the absolute best to our team.
As a remote company, Born Again Media cannot sponsor any type of visas.
Want to read how awesome we are? Check our Glassdoor Page
What We Offer
Work from your own house (or preferred coworking space)
Full-time position with flexible hours: manage your own time
Competitive salary package
Payments every 2 weeks (with a total of 26 payments per year!)
Zero work on the weekends + rest on local holidays
A yearly company retreat (all expenses paid)
Home office allowance
Coworking space allowance
About The Position
We are looking for a rock star assistant to help support our People Operations team in the day to day office and recruiting operations. We are looking for an enthusiastic, outgoing and detail-oriented individual who is looking to learn and grow within a startup environment.
Our Talent & Culture Assistant will be a key player helping us find the best possible talent while making sure that BAM is an amazing place for all team members.
Among many other things, we need someone:
- With very strong English skills (Native, or bilingual, 95%-100% proficiency).
- Who has exceptional organizational and administrative skills.
- At least 1+ years in recruiting roles
- Who feels comfortable switching from analytical to creative to administrative (and so on), depending on what’s on your plate.
- Who is dynamic, proactive and eager to learn.
- Mature, dependable, energetic, self-motivated, collaborative, personable and flexible.
- With excellent communication and follow-up skills.
- Who is an excellent multi-tasker; proactive with the ability to prioritize and work under pressure.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- With a natural tendency to take initiative and get results.
- Who understands and works well in a startup culture - be able and willing to take on all sorts of tasks and responsibilities.
- Who works exceptionally well independently and in a small team while being a team player.
- With excellent verbal and written communication.
- Motivated by new tasks and challenges.
Bonus Skills (Desired, but not necessary):
- Experience managing social media.
- Experience with sourcing, candidate attraction and recruiting processes.
- With experience in planning and organizing events.
Daily Tasks and Duties
Responsibilities will include the following, and they may evolve and develop depending on our team’s growth and needs
Talent Acquisition Support:
- Team-up with our Talent Acquisition Champion to lead and implement our candidate attraction and sourcing strategy.
- Daily active sourcing and contacting candidates via LinkedIn, Angel.co, Glassdoor.
- Managing job postings on our website and every other site where we have external information (social media, job boards, etc.)
- Participating in the discovery and identification of new recruitment tools.
- Assist with candidates' follow-up, schedule interviews, replying to e-mails and checking references.
- Helping with candidate assessment.
- Lead initial interviews.
- Tracks the cost and effectiveness of channels for job postings.
- Be a key part of making BAM a fun place to work – you will help to plan & support events, meetups, etc.
- You will constantly be on the lookout for interesting tools, processes, and ways to improve our company.
- Analyze the administrative and recruiting processes within the company to help them be better, smarter and more efficient.
- Willingness to take on other projects (such as event planning) as assigned.